Company Improvement Plans

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus' started by elapsed, Dec 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. elapsed

elapsed Registered Member

A long time ago it was mentioned that there were improvements happening within the actual ESET company with new people being recruited etc. I'm wondering if the ESET representatives here can give us some further information on that. You surely must have a plan laid out so, what have you manage to do so far and what is on the TODO?

The reason i write this is because I remember there were supposed to be extra virus lab researchers recruited, yet response times seem to be getting worse than worse, and I'm not talking about the holidays.

So anything you can reveal to us? A TODO with ticky boxes of whats done and whats planned? Thanks.

2. Kosak

Kosak Registered Member

1. ESET, LLC, is 100% owned by slovak headquarter
    2. new office in Poland has been opened
    3. ESET headquarter in Bratislava has moved to new tower
    These are basic points of year 2008. ;)

3. The Hammer

The Hammer Registered Member

Who got the corner office? @elapsed. By response times are you talking about definition update frequency or response to viral submissions from users being added to the data base?

Last edited: Dec 29, 2008
  4. agoretsky

agoretsky Eset Staff Account

5. elapsed

elapsed Registered Member

This is completely not what I was referring to. I've seen the photos and know about the update frequency. I'm talking about the time between me sending the mail and it being added to the database, it is unacceptably long compared to other AV's

What I was looking for was company plans. We need to expand sector X, we need to hire more people for section Y. What's changed, was it a good change, what can be changed, what is going to change.

6. nonoise

nonoise Registered Member

elapsed, i think you're asking too much, more than a lot :). you can find some info at eset blog.

7. Proactive Services

Proactive Services Registered Member

I see Eset has invested in the new high-tech floating computers! I've sold a few myself and I'm impressed with them, apart from one that was taken out of a high-rise building on a hot air current.

8. Meriadoc

Meriadoc Registered Member

Yeah you gotta watch that:D . I've gone for the electromagnetic stuff now - hover mouse

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.