Comodo release notes ??

Discussion in 'other firewalls' started by TECHWG, Jan 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TECHWG

TECHWG Guest

Where can you find a list of "whats new in this release" ?
    I like to read about enhancements and changed etc and i can not find any reference to a change list for the new update. Perhaps i am going blind or something . . .

2. Kostan

Kostan Registered Member

Hi TECHWG,
    try here

3. TECHWG

TECHWG Guest

thanks

4. TECHWG

TECHWG Guest

Flora ? Flora ? what is this ? High in poly-unsaturates and low in saturates ? LOL where do they get the names from. next release call it "benecol" :D

So far this release is working well on my system, but so did the other release i had before. I do really love comodo because its powerful and free ! top guys.

5. Joliet Jake

Joliet Jake Registered Member

Nothing to do with margarine mate!

http://www.comodogroup.com/news/press_releases/22_12_06.html

Comodo congratulates Flora the Komodo on her upcoming motherhood
    Award-winning Comodo Firewall is the best on the market, but can't protect Komodo Dragons from getting pregnant

Jersey City, NJ (December 22, 2006) - Comodo, a leading provider of Identity and Trust Assurance Management solutions, extends its warmest wishes to Flora the virgin Komodo dragon. Northern England's Chester Zoo has announced that Flora has laid fertilized eggs without any male intervention, via a process called parthenogenesis, hitherto unknown in Komodo dragons. As a result, she is anxiously awaiting the hatching of several baby Komodo dragons during this holiday season.

Komodo dragons are the world's largest, most adaptable lizards and are found exclusively in Indonesia. They grow to 2 meters in length, weigh approximately 70kg, live longer than other lizard species and are at the top of their food chain. Comodo, by contrast, is the world's second largest Certificate Authority, has been growing significantly for the past seven years, and is also at the top of its food chain. The generally available and widely acclaimed Comodo Firewall Pro and its current beta 2.4 (code named 'Flora') have also recently been rated the best firewall available based on independent testing from Matousec, a security testing organization.

"To a reptile with no natural predators in the animal kingdom, from a company with no natural competitors in the identity management space, we extend our most heartfelt congratulations," says Melih Abdulhayoglu, CEO of Comodo. "We hope that Flora and her many hatchlings live a long and happy life at the Chester Zoo, less than 100 miles from where Comodo itself was conceived. And, to celebrate this remarkable event, we offer Flora and her family free identity management or desktop security for life."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.