comodo FW, any way to password protect changes/limited user account?

Discussion in 'other firewalls' started by jrx10, Feb 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jrx10

jrx10 Registered Member

I was wondering if there was any way to stop a limited user account from making changes to the comodo firewall, or better yet, password protect comodo changes from the limited user account? (or any other FW for that matter)? Do changes made to say "network control rules", "application monitor", "component monitor", from a limited user account automatically carry over to all accounts including administrator accounts? Can/is the comodo FW, (or any other decent home FW) configurable for each administrator's account as well as each limited user account? thx

2. rdsu

rdsu Registered Member

That feature will be added on v3.0 ;)

3. jrx10

jrx10 Registered Member

how about if 3.0 comes out with an automatic link to say DNS.com (who is) lookup, where you could automatically click on an outbound or inbound numerical internet address, and it would automatically open up another window to whois and tell you what that address is equated to? right now I would settle for being able to copy and paste a numerical 'net address from the activity monitor over to whois but can't. (if someone knows how to do this, let me know. *&^%$##. thx

4. rdsu

rdsu Registered Member

I don't know if someone already suggested that on Comodo Forum, but you can make that... :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.