Comodo firewall

Discussion in 'other firewalls' started by bamaman66, Aug 19, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bamaman66

bamaman66 Registered Member

I need information on how to set up comodo firewall to work on a home network.

2. djg05

djg05 Registered Member

You could try asking here as well

3. ubuntu

ubuntu Registered Member

4. Stem

Stem Firewall Expert

Hi bamaman66,
    You shouldn`t have problems with your home network/Comodo, it will pick up your Lan on installation.

As mentioned by djg05 / ubuntu, Comodo have a FAQ section and forum where you can ask,... If you still need/prefer to ask here, then please do. I have not come across any problems with Comodo/Lan, but I can (re)install Comodo to check any needed settings if you have problems.

5. bamaman66

bamaman66 Registered Member

Network control rules

I do not understand how to set up the network contriol rules. Does anyone have a simple explanation of how you set them up. I would like to try comodo firewall but it seems to be user unfriendly.

6. Stem

Stem Firewall Expert

If you make a default installation (not custom), then the network will be picked up auto. There will be no need to set any application rules as the firewall will allow comms (all outbound) for known applications.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.