Community Lead Departs Mozilla

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by vasa1, Aug 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vasa1

vasa1 Registered Member

2. dw426

dw426 Registered Member

Re: Firefox in trouble?

I really wish you wouldn't have put such a title. You know quite well from recent activity, that it'll only feed the "Firefox is doomed" trolls around here, and start up another long, multi-page argument between them and the" Firefox will be fine" camp. My personal opinion? We should find all the bug lists for other browsers and compare..not that that will be all that easy. But, I bet once the numbers are in, we'd have to wonder if the other main players are in as much trouble as FF, if we go simply by amounts of left alone bugs.

3. Cudni

Cudni Global Moderator

That is a lot of bugs to be fixed with allegedly (as I don't know for sure either way) inadequate system. Hopefully there is a positive and constructive resolution before it becomes critical.

4. John Bull

John Bull Registered Member

Oh no, not again ?

Don`t you think we have hacked over the Firefox troubles enough on this Forum ?

I don`t even know what their troubles are and although I have asked the Forum several times to define them, nobody seems to give an explicit answer. Maybe it is all in the Mozilla mind, a kind of mental hallucination of impending doom.

The end of the world is neigh, let us all build an Ark. After all, the ancient Mayan prophesy that the world will end in violent catastrophe on 21.12.2012 is our forecast Armageddon of ultimate doom. We must all ensure that our stocks of beer and goodies are totally consumed by this date.

I reckon we should leave Firefox to crap up their patch however they wish and turn our attention to something more serious and interesting. Perhaps the weather ?

John

5. vasa1

vasa1 Registered Member

Suggest a better title. I'll change it, if that's possible. Anyway, you underestimate the sincerity of trolls. They can feed on thin air too!

And one of the comments to the blog post (right at the bottom at the time I read the blog) did mention that the Chromium bug list is quite long too.

6. dw426

dw426 Registered Member

Why not use the subject as the title? "Community Lead Departs Mozilla". I know trolls can feed on anything, but we don't have to help sustain them ;)

7. vasa1

vasa1 Registered Member

Done!

8. dw426

dw426 Registered Member

:thumb: Now we can watch them come in and start anyway, too much temptation for them :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.