I have used Windows Me since its release, and have found it to be very stable until recently. Basically I am now experiencing fairly regular lock ups, which began when I installed both SpywareGuard, and SpywareBlaster. Prior to these installs, I protected my comp from junk with Adaware and Spybot S&D. I have very recently formatted my hard drive and performed a clean install of Me etc, followed (again) by SpyWareG&B. I install ALL software correctly, ie with no other programs running, but again I find the system locking up periodically when SpywareGuard and Blaster are installed. It's no biggie for me...I'll just perform another clean install, and run the comp for a couple of months before installing the programs again, just so I can be certain it is these, that are causing the problem. Before I do though, I am wondering whether other users have experienced similar.