comment welcomed.

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by tansy, Apr 14, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tansy

tansy Registered Member

I have used Windows Me since its release, and have found it to be very stable until recently. Basically I am now experiencing fairly regular lock ups, which began when I installed both SpywareGuard, and SpywareBlaster.
    Prior to these installs, I protected my comp from junk with Adaware and Spybot S&D. I have very recently formatted my hard drive and performed a clean install of Me etc, followed (again) by SpyWareG&B. I install ALL software correctly, ie with no other programs running, but again I find the system locking up periodically when SpywareGuard and Blaster are installed. It's no biggie for me...I'll just perform another clean install, and run the comp for a couple of months before installing the programs again, just so I can be certain it is these, that are causing the problem. Before I do though, I am wondering whether other users have experienced similar.

2. tansy

tansy Registered Member

Oops...silly me. This should have been posted in the SpywareBlaster forum. Duh! Appologies.

3. javacool

javacool BrightFort Moderator

Well I suspect, if one of those programs was at fault, it would be SpywareGuard (not SpywareBlaster - SpywareBlaster's protection shouldn't be able to cause issues even remotely similar to that).

Please do let me know how things turn out. :)

Best regards,

-Javacool

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.