Color Test

Discussion in 'ten-forward' started by BeetleBoss, Mar 16, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BeetleBoss

BeetleBoss She who posts lots of <I>Smileys</I>

Try this!
    It's tougher than you first expect!
    I promise you you'll take it more than once!
    Just click on the hyper-link below and have fun...

[​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG]
    Color Test
    [​IMG]

2. CartoonBoy

CartoonBoy Registered Member

LOL!! The panick sets in pretty quick for me !!! :D It's like this > click...no wait um.....er yep..............hangon......you sure cartoonboy........LOL!!

3. beetlejuice

beetlejuice Registered Member

I only had to do it twice to get 100%. What was BeetleBoss' score, ahh...you don't want to know. :blink:

4. Detox

Detox Retired Moderator

100% first time :p

5. CartoonBoy

CartoonBoy Registered Member

6. BeetleBoss

My Colors

You are in a state of constant expectation and want interesting and exciting things to happen to you. But in fact, you are a dreamer - over-imaginative and often given to fantasy or day-dreaming......how boring life would be if one just followed the doctrines of everyday life - but one must not continue leading a life of continuous fantasy.
    ....but try to stay out of the limelight. You'd like a life of ease with no one to rock the boat and someone who understands you is so important in your life.
    You are being unduly influenced by the situation that is all around you. You do not like the feeling of loneliness and whatever it is that seems to separate you from others.
    You don't like conflict and you endeavor to avoid criticism. You want to do your own thing and to be able to decide what is right for you. You have considerable personable charm - and this is used with considerable effect on those that keep your company.

7. Marja

Marja Honestly, I'm not a bot!!

Well, ya smashed that 'stay out of the limelight' deal! Who are these people to tell BeetleBoss to quit dreaming, or anyone in fact!!! :(

I'm just mad, cuz I picked the colors and then it said - this page cannot be found! Did I break it?! :p

8. Rita

Rita Infrequent Poster

great fun BB and cartoon boy :D failed the first test :D results for mood test

You want to be regarded as an exiting and interesting personality able to persuade others to comply with your beliefs and ideas. You are charming and able to influence other people who come into your sphere of influence. You like mental stimulation and you are the sort of person who is prepared to 'try anything once'. Your confidence is so much so that others are often swept away by your enthusiasm.

You are very self-sufficient and methodical. You presume to know where you are going but need to find a person who will recognize the way you are, not be too demanding and who is, as they say in Italy, 'Simpatico'.

You need a friend - a close friend - and you are willing to become emotionally involved with the right person, but you are very demanding and particular in your choice of partners. You are constantly looking for reassurance and it is perhaps because of this that you tend to be somewhat argumentative, but you try to hold back - careful to avoid open conflict - since this might reduce your prospects of realizing your hopes of establishing a warm caring relationship.

Presently, you are experiencing stress because of restriction on your independence. You need and seek respect from other people and it is essential that they appreciate you for yourself and not for what they would like you to be. You have your own beliefs and convictions and you would like to be respected for them. You are anxious to avail yourself of every opportunity that may come your way but nevertheless, come what may, you have the need to control your own destiny without imposed limitations or restrictions.

You don't like conflict and you endeavor to avoid criticism. You want to do your own thing and to be able to decide what is right for you. You have considerable personable charm - and this is used with considerable effect on those that keep your company.

9. Marja

Marja Honestly, I'm not a bot!!

I keep getting the page is not here #4404 blah blah stuff! Why can't I have any fun too!

10. ronjor

ronjor Global Moderator

Quit your whining. :D I get no page as well. :mad:

11. BeetleBoss

12. Capp

Capp Registered Member

I got 100% the first time!

Trying taking it and saying the color of the word out loud and see if you can say the right one :)

13. slammer_JvA

slammer_JvA Registered Member

Below sea-level. Safe and sound behind our dikes:
    Hm... better come back tomorrow...it's all GREEN to me anyway today..! :mad:
    ~ hips! ~
    [MOVE]
    :D ;) :D
    [/MOVE]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.