coincidence or not????.

Discussion in 'MRU Blaster Forum' started by basha, Dec 23, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. basha

basha Guest

Since downloading and running MRU blaster I have lost the abilaty to "read" macromedia flash grafs. Al I get now is their square box with a square box within plus a rectangle and a circle. I seem to remember reading some thing about this prob but cannot find the article or report. Any thoughts any one PPLLLEEEAAASSE. :doubt: :doubt: :doubt:

2. LowWaterMark

LowWaterMark Administrator

Hello basha,

I'm not sure what you mean by lost the abilaty to "read" macromedia flash grafs? Do you mean you can't play Flash files at all? That you get something that looks like a broken image picture instead of the show you'd normally see?

If that is the case, I don't know about MRU Blaster causing it, but SpywareBlaster sure can. It has a Flash Killer. Does this describe your situation or are you talking about something else. Do you have SpywareBlaster?

Here's an image showing how to turn off the Flash Killer in SpywareBlaster in case this is your issue:

https://www.wilderssecurity.com/attachments/spywareblaster-flash-killer.gif

3. basha

basha Guest

4. basha

basha Guest

Thanx a million for your response LowWaterMark. I tried redownloading Spywareblaster and paid particular attention to the pages and settings you mentioned and HEY PRESTO problem fixed. I do appologise for not getting back to you quicker as I was in Fuertevenura for holidays over Xmas. Many thanx again. As a silver surfer it's good to know that folks like you are around to help us out of selfdug holes. Happy new year to you and yours, may you prosper in 2004. basha

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.