Cloudfront.net blockage?

Discussion in 'ESET Smart Security' started by rthodges, Apr 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rthodges

rthodges Registered Member

For the past few days, I have been getting a transparent ESET window on the bottom of my display when online for the internet.

"ESET Security
    Address has been blocked
    URL Address: d31vr7yuk4uaui.cloudfront.net/items/domains/f/...
    IP Address: 216.137.33.146.80"

The first few letters/numbers ("d31vr7yuk4uaui"" and the last letter, ("f") sometimes vary, but the remainder of the text almost always remains the same. I have seen another or two, but rarely from google and something else that went away too fast for me to remember it.

The only place after a search on my computer that I find anything relative to this is as follows:

"C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\SHTVANHL\..."

and

"C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\macromedia.com\support\flashplayer\sys\..."

Is this just a normal notification from ESET or something that I should be concerned about? If it is a concern, how do I get rid of it? I have never seen this ESET blockage window before the last few days.

Respectfully:
    RTH

Last edited: Apr 6, 2011
  2. nonoise

nonoise Registered Member

its a Game Labs Mozilla Firefox add on

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.