Clock Error with Spyware Blaster

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by dancejunky, Dec 2, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dancejunky

dancejunky Registered Member

I am getting this error each time I log on to Windows....."sbautoupdate.exe" I have windows XP SP2 and have had no problems until I went to the calendar and looked around. The error reads: "Your system clock has been set back, possibly in and attempt to defeat the security system on this program. Please correct your system clock before trying to run this program again. If your clock is correct, please contact the author of this program for instructions on correcting this error(report code 1933,2186,2161)

I have done everything but uninstall spyware blaster, which I really don't want to do. I purchased the auto update and am not sure how I would reactivate it again. I am sure that I trashed the confirmation e-mail from javacoolsoftware. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

sincerely
    dancejunky :)

2. javacool

javacool BrightFort Moderator

Hi,

Please see the section on the page below titled "Support questions related to SpywareBlaster AutoUpdate licenses.", and send an e-mail (with the requested information) to the provided e-mail address. :)

http://www.javacoolsoftware.com/support.html

Best regards,

-Javacool

3. dancejunky

dancejunky Registered Member

I have sent the e-mail to support as you suggested. Thanks for your help and promptness :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.