Clicked on trial by mistake :(

Discussion in 'General Returnil discussions' started by yashau, Feb 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yashau

yashau Registered Member

I clicked on trial by mistake on a computer while installing Returnil. I have uninstalled it, cleared the registry in all the places I could find but I haven't been able to install it fresh. Is there any way to get back to a free installation? Btw I use Returnil Pro on my main system it's a great software

Cheers

2. Coldmoon

Coldmoon Returnil Moderator

Ok, this is fine and would register the software as the full Pro version during the trial period and then reverted to the Free version at the end of the trial if you did not purchase a License.

What did you do to uninstall? If you used the add/remove programs feature in Windows, you should not have any issues reinstalling a new copy of the software. Did you use a third party uninstaller? If yes, there is probable damage so you will need to try multiple reinstalls in a row to:

1. Fix the damage caused by the 3rd party uninstaller
    2. Complete the full installation

Mike

3. yashau

yashau Registered Member

I haven't used any third party uninstallers. When I reinstall it I don't get the screen where I select the free,trial etc and it straightaway shows the scan and report usage/statistics options. It skips the first page altogether.

4. Coldmoon

Coldmoon Returnil Moderator

So it is now installed? If yes, you can re-register the client by clicking the "Details" link in the lower left corner of the main window to open the License Registration screen.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.