Cisco Secure Desktop and VPN related questions

Discussion in 'privacy technology' started by overseas2009, Mar 11, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. overseas2009

overseas2009 Registered Member

Hello

I am a Cisco Secure Desktop user. I use it to connect my home computer (at my house) to my corporate network.

Recently, I have been unable to log into my corporate network, having being told that "Your computer does not meet the minimum requirements." These requirements, which I have apparently complied with, are

- Antivirus installed and running with current updates

- Current Windows updates

- Firewall installed and running with current updates

I have Windows 7 Pro installed, and have successfully used FireFox and Chrome to connect. I also have Citrix receiver installed.

The problems started occurring approx 2 months ago, prior to that, I could connect with no problem.

Could someone try to help me out ? Another question, what services/startup programs do I need running for the Secure Desktop to function ? I may have accidently turned some off in a recent attempt to improve my computers performance and this may be the problem.

** I have called our IT section which is based off site in a large metro city and they can't seem to fix anything over the phone.

Thank You

2. overseas2009

overseas2009 Registered Member

Cisco Secure Desktop not loading on MB Pro

Hello

I have a MacBook Pro that I use for work, and am trying to access my work VPN via the Cisco Secure Desktop. Up until approx two weeks ago, it worked fine, but now I get the following message

http://i1130.photobucket.com/albums/m525/76177/ScreenShot2013-07-22at124047PM.png

I have Java 7 update 25 installed, and am using Firefox Mac version 22. (I like Firefox over the other browsers).

Any help is appreciated.

Thank You

3. JRViejo

JRViejo Global Moderator

Merged Threads to Continue Related Issue.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.