CIA 1.3

Discussion in 'Trojan Defence Suite' started by ----, Jan 4, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ----

"If anything major is released then we're ready to add detection for it that day ..."

Really? How about the release of the very popular trojan CIA 1.3 (compressed with mew by default)? It was released on Dec 22, 2004, so that every wannabe hacker can "try it" over Christmas ...

(I apologize for this nasty comment but - as always - the truth IS important. And closing threads is never a good solution.)

2. jymmyp

jymmyp Registered Member

i agree why are theads getting closed also the atitude of phili is a bit much when he tells us we will get our fix hay i paid for this program and it clearly states that it updates daily so this atitute is wrong people should get what they pay for as quoted You should be able to get your "fix" tomorrow if it is necessary what kind of crap is this im not a kid or a junky m8 :mad:

3. snapdragin

snapdragin Registered Member

There are various reasons why a thread is closed. It may be that it is a double post in that the same topic has already been started in another thread, therefore there is no reason to have two threads disussing the same issues (which this thread is very close to doing). A post will usually be made in the closed thread indicating the reason 'why' it was closed. If there is no reason given it would mean that the last post is self-explanatory and hold a link to another thread. If you see a thread closed that you are unsure of why the reason is, you can always PM a Mod or Admin with a link to the thread in question.

Pilli's comment about "fix" is explained in this post and it was not meant to insult anyone. There was possibily two ways that could have been taken....I took it in the humour it was intended as. You didn't, and Pilli has apologized in that post to those that didn't take as it was meant.

Wayne explained in this post about the holiday time and the reason why there have not been an update until now. Please see our Updates Forum: Update for 04-01-2005

Regards,

snap

4. Pilli

Pilli Registered Member

Hi jymmyp, Regarding age, unfortunately, I am probably your senior by many years . You appear to be having a sense of humour loss.
    Wayne has explained and so have I repeatedly, there are no major Trojan threats which are not covered and if there were DCS would make an update.

-----
    The previous thread had been beaten to death & this one will be closed as well.

Pilli

5. Wayne - DiamondCS

Wayne - DiamondCS Security Expert

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.