Chupacabra experience

Discussion in 'Other Acronis Products' started by justplanebill, Jul 20, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. justplanebill

justplanebill Registered Member

Hello to all!

This thread is in regards to Chupacabra Trojan Horse. I followed the same steps as zebis and had the same result.

This was my experience in dealing with the problem:

I entered Chupacabra in Google search and had serveral listings in a few seconds but because I did not know if I could trust any of the links I tried the Norton's Virus Encyclopedia and found no references to it. I tried to access the information elsewhere in Norton's and just got sent round in circles.

Acronis Privacy Expert Suite was next and the your (Wilders)(zebis) was the reference I was looking for.

First, I appreciate that your on the Leading Edge of the virus wars and I also appreciate that your access to critical information is straightforward and easy to use.

Second, I want to comment on how nicely set up this forum is.

Third, Is it possible to find out some reliable history on Chupacabra (goat sucker) and all. Where it came from and how it works (Port 1 UDP) and the status of the Criminal Investigation?

Thanks! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.