Children are being 'datafied from birth'

Discussion in 'privacy general' started by guest, Nov 8, 2018.

1. guest

guest Guest

Children are being 'datafied from birth'
    November 8, 2018
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/education-46112665

2. mirimir

mirimir Registered Member

Indeed. And at least some proud parents share just about everything. In some cases, starting with prenatal sonograms! Video of the "first step". And every other milestone.

I mean, back in the day, we could be embarrassed at holiday get togethers when our parents got out the baby pictures. The proverbial naked baby on a blanket. That's far less common now, with the fear of prosecution for child abuse. But damn, why isn't oversharing generally considered to be child abuse?

3. Krusty

Krusty Registered Member

4. Stefan Froberg

Stefan Froberg Registered Member

:eek:

So basically some parent newborn is now just an extension of smartphone. Baby treated just like another convient app because millenial daddy or mommy dearest was too lazy (or stupid) to say, put different colored clothes to identical twins like: "this blue one is Joco and this red one is Ludu"

That is so *****.

“Ever since watching movies like the Terminator, Matrix and Minority Report I wondered if we could actually live like that. I always wondered why we all weren’t living as ‘super-humans’.”

More like super-morons.
    It's official: Human race has hit the peak-stupid.

EDIT:

Tech specs for swedish company (Biohax) microchip implant.
    Code:
    https://www.nxp.com/products/identification-and-security/smart-label-and-tag-ics/ntag/ntag-for-tags-labels/ntag-213-215-216-nfc-forum-type-2-tag-compliant-ic-with-144-504-888-bytes-user-memory:NTAG213_215_216?tab=Documentation_Tab

Last edited: Nov 9, 2018
  5. Reality

Reality Registered Member

Huh? short attention spans? and inducing a hum in the babies head. What abject foolishness is this? There are NO words to describe this level of stupidity except to say there is ABSOLUTELY no way this level of utter insane stupidity can have happened without decades of relentless conditioning - subtle at first ever increasing to a full blown tsunami. The tsunami is here.

6. wshrugged

wshrugged Registered Member

7. Krusty

Krusty Registered Member

Wow! I don't know how I missed that. I did see a similar story from Scotland that I read as an April's Fools day prank, but I didn't catch that one.

Thanks.

8. Reality

Reality Registered Member

Well as outrageous as it is, I shouldn't have been surprised at the level of stupidity and I wouldn't be too quick to disbelieve the truth behind the prank. After all that's one of the methods of conditioning, which is nothing new. What these operatives are really telling you is what's coming soon. By the time this happens you'll barely call to mind, if at all, that you were already conditioned to accept it. Anesthetized minds remain in the dark.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.