Chemist claims first cloned human

Discussion in 'ten-forward' started by Tiger_Barb, Dec 27, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pieter_Arntz

Pieter_Arntz Spyware Veteran

Somehow that last remark in conjunction with your post about super computers and viruses triggered a lot of goosebumps. :doubt:

Made me think of something Philip K. Dick came up with.

Regards,

Pieter

[EDIT] What is the use of changing the capital D to undercast o_O. Is it a thingy sort of thing. [/EDIT]

2. sk

sk Registered Member

I don't know; maybe it's just me. But now I can't get this stupid jingle out of my head:
    "My clone's better than your clone; my clone's better than yours; my clone's better cause s/he's a Wilder's member; my clone's better than yours".

:D

(sk < .................................. Watched WAY too much T.V. growing up)
    :)

3. Pieter_Arntz

"I always feared that my own TV set or iron or toaster would, in the privacy of my apartment, when no one else was around to help me, announce to me that they had taken over, and here was a list of rules I was to obey." (PKD-1976)

Regards,

Pieter

4. Jooske

Jooske Registered Member

Yeah, realizing the X-files are now Clone-files with lots of unexplained possibilities :cool:

And they have taken over long ago, only we did not learn to listen; should hear their conversations among them!

5. sk

sk Registered Member

Hey,...
    wasn't that just a subtle plug for Phillip Dick? :eek: :D
    sk

6. Pieter_Arntz

What was subtle about it? :D

Jooske, I´m glad I can´t hear them. My computer probably wants a raise :D
    It´s an IBM and until a few minutes ago I thought they invented the word cloning. Which is not true

Regards,

Pieter

7. sk

sk Registered Member

But seriously, has anybody REALLY stopped for a second to think about the implications of what we are saying when we talk about angels? Now, in no way shape or form am I trying to turn this into a religious discussion or debate. I merely want to point out that for whomever the notion of angels is real (and in that context a person who believes in the existence of angels would consider them to be much more than a 'notion'), where does one think 'they' 'live'? I for one do in fact ascribe to the belief in angels, as well as an 'infinite' soul, a Creator, and a creation. And when I really think about it, it seems rather clear to me that the only real way to account for where angels come from, live, etc., is to accept and acknowledge that they exist/come from another 'plane' or dimension. How different is that, really, from saying that they exist/come from another 'planet'?

Similarly, anyone who believes in Providence and/or 'Divine Intervention', by definition, also ascribes not only to the belief in the existence of beings from beyond this world, but also to the belief that there is contact and interaction between humans and these 'E.T.'s'. So considering the fact that there are millions of people who do believe in angels, Providence, and Divine Intervention, prayer, etc., it puzzles me as to why people are so wigged out by the prospect of 'alien' existence. Or why people would be inherently afraid of that prospect. Unless I've totally missed the boat here, I don't think the image of angels invokes fear in anyone, religious or not. (Now clowns, that's another matter. To this day I have no idea why clowns wig out some people so much. I dated a woman who....woah....wait...I seriously digress.) Yet aliens (and clowns, for some people) seem to draw a much different response. In this context, I really wonder why. Maybe because we never actually stop to think about, and associate, the connection between angels and aliens/E.T.'s. (Unless, of course, it turns out that Michael Jackson is an alien; then maybe some of the fears might have been justified. However, if it turns out he's not, I think the aliens would have more to fear from us than we from them.) Just a couple of thoughts.

sk

8. Jooske

Jooske Registered Member

Think of parallel universes among others.
    Think of vibrations too, so if something has a higher resonance/vibration lower frequences can't see what happens there.
    Not sure if the Philadelphia experiment and Mawhauk had to do with such probes.
    So people raise their vibration and thus awareness to see and experience more. Not just gurus on high mountain tops, there are more and more ways probably too.

About ET: they are there since ageless times and some are good, others are not nice. Remember from JFK was said he met frequently with such a person about whom is written a book (stranger in the pentagon think was the title) who agreed offering earth free energy and which would have been one of the reasons of murdering JFK; of course, it would have ended the oil business forgood.
    It seems there was a whole group working with USA military in the nevada desert (underearth, highly secret etc as always) and helped a lot with technical developments.
    At a certain moment the whole area was killed out, put on fire and dumped onder think layers of cement to hide it from the world.
    There seems worldwide an agreement among governments to hide the whole ET and UFO matter for humanity, even though there is so much proof and sightings, videos, photos, witnesses, etc. When they hear about it they try to get the evidence and take down websites etc. Like the people from this one http://www.siriusufo.org were in trouble.
    You might have seen the photos and videos of the Mexican volcano Popocapet (?) with ufos above somehow calming a coming eruption.
    When i talked to natives from peruvian areas they told me they know about the ufos and people tehre but are not allowed to talk about it, as they are told these are secrets from their government. It could be true.
    Around WWII there were already photographes of ufos of earthly technical origin and flying, so with the highly technical advancements since i think there might be quite a few not from ET. In this way governments and military can hide the real truth for humanity and what they are really doing.......

Angels, not new either. they are written about since early history and everywhere on earth. Waht is the exact difference i am not sure about.
    Several years ago the Pope and Vatican did tell about the excistence of angles and ET and even reveiled they have regularly meetings with both of them. This was not brought as a religious decree or the kind.

Clones...... think we all read Brave New World long ago.

9. Jooske

Jooske Registered Member

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/2626615.stm
    You read about the second cloned baby born? With a Dutch lesbian couple. Tell they are a married lesbian couple and the world has a lot to fight about again.
    And some five more to be expected in other areas.

If you look in old texts and Sitchin's translations of the Sumerian texts and the Annunaki you'll see the first probes looking less at todays human, so now scientists are doing the same as several hundreds of millions years others did to create us, what is the real problem?
    Imagine in areas where people have fertility problems due to many circumstances, (wasn't Great Britain mentioned among others?) wouldn't it be good to help couples in the best way possible?
    One can imagine in far future times it could be the main way of getting babies at all !(Brave New World).
    I'm thinking of cattle and plants too, of course.
    But there must come good discussions and laws for moral, ethics and lots more.

I wonder in the discussion about the Raelians idea to gain eternal life this way. For the DNA but the mind? Or would all our memory and knowledge be cloned into the new baby born too? Imagine the implications if that were to be true.....

10. *Ari*

*Ari* Registered Member

Howdy

Would you start another thread for the second clone, was born today :D

'Ari*

11. Jooske

Jooske Registered Member

Wouldn't think of it, five more to be expected soon, each their own discussion thread here? this is not a clone(d)/(s) forum ;)
    Have already discussions going on about it in SpeakIt and see them in many places.

What would be the use of cloning a trojan, worm or virus?
    If it's to be genetical the same on the original i don't see proper use for it if we talk about cyber products, organic might have a function like renewal and extending life time.

12. *Ari*

*Ari* Registered Member

Re:Chemist claims second cloned human

aahhh NOW you tell me :eek: :D

13. Jooske

Jooske Registered Member

<tee-hee> :cool:

14. Acadia

Acadia Registered Member

Just saw on the news this evening that the UFO cloning cult is refusing to furnish any "proof" of their "successful" clone. (Is anyone really surprized?)

15. *Ari*

*Ari* Registered Member

Acadia

No :rolleyes:

force with you

16. Jooske

Jooske Registered Member

I would refuse too with that stupid lawsuit on the parents of course! As if a child in a glass cage observed by government/court is in so much better condition then in the loving family environment.
    That cloned person can life long be taken from the street for DNA pobes and other legal actions, so these parents better remain invisible and maybe better leave completely from those areas for their safety and peace of mind.
    Imagine, for killing a person you might be jailed a few years but this child and parents and scientists have life long thanks to that rediculous lawsuit.
    Since when do people need FDA agreement when they want a baby and if not possible in natural ways science is involved the whole world is upside down?
    Hope the other child with the dutch couple over here has more possibilities and acceptance to speak up without bringing their life in danger.
    One can think what to expect from a clone from a clone, if that would be the same or a weaker one, till some generation might not be fertile anymore at all.

If there was no lawsuit against individuals but a discussion leading to laws and ethical rules it would have been all very different and the people might have cooperated willingly in name of science and humanity.

17. sk

sk Registered Member

Very true, Jooske. Unfortunately, a lot of things in this country appear to be upside down.

sk

18. *Ari*

*Ari* Registered Member

Did Jooske mention some particular country ;) . It´s global thing my friend Sk.

*Ari*

19. sk

sk Registered Member

No doubt, Ari. But what she was discussing was the legal system in particular, and in that sense, the U.S. has, while not a monopoly, at least some of the most truly upside down processes - at times - of anyone in the world, IMHO. So it was more in that context that I focused on the U.S. But clearly - unfortunately - it is global in scope; without question.

sk

20. Jooske

Jooske Registered Member

Interesting that the scientist behind Dolly the sheep is warning strongly against it and says it should stop. Might be true, but how many natural born are really ok? I think we do have lots to learn and there is an oppurtunity to find what's causing defects and suffering, trying to correct the parts causing diseases and defects, etc. But what the alternatives will bring us?
    Let's suppose life as a whole started this way or was influenced, so what kind of scientific knowledge was there at that time? Where have they gone? Have they left us manuals about how-to?
    I think this is unstoppable, but there must be a fair global discussion with rules and laws. But how can we ask court anywhere to stop an individual if we don't even know what we are talking about at this moment?

21. sk

sk Registered Member

What comes to mind as I read this is: "Oh, what a tangled web we weave..." The lies have been going on for so long now - milennia - and if anything, it appears, from taking a cross section of prophesies from numerous religions, that everything is building/pointing to the exact time - or VERY close by - in which we are living. So one can imagine how much energy and activity is buzzing all around us, at each and every moment, as all sides gear up for the final confrontation/cleansing/rebalancing.

To try to really apply any sense of sane standard would be like trying to drain the ocean with a thimble. The master manipulators - be they religious, scientific, artistic, saintly or demonic, have been moving the pieces around the board since at least before the time of the Ancient Egyptians. It seems more a matter now of just looking out, seeing the tidal wave approaching, and then deciding whether or not there's time to run and try to avoid it, or just stand there frozen, or else just proceed to calmly walk right towards its center. Maybe that's what the meaing of the experience of the Red Sea is all about - faced with a sheer wall of water, and enemies pursuing you from the rear, you realize the only choice is to proceed straight ahead. The benefit we have now, after 'knowing the trick', is that by that very action, the sea will split. Imagine how much more frightening it must have been the FIRST TIME. Maybe more gratifying AFTER the fact than we can imagine; we can only extrapolte through faith and try to imagine how unbelievable that must have felt. But still, armed with that revelation, it does prepare those who can benefit from it to face what surely lies ahead.

sk

22. Jooske

Jooske Registered Member

Think there is much knowledge in texts still hidden for the masses because we can't read and understand them.
    Even the knowledge in destroyed books and texts is still somewhere.
    Like many i look at the Sitchin translations of Sumerian texts and there are more sources of creation of early humanity on this planet or maybe it was memory from other times and places, maybe we were colonialized from outside or just visited and still are. Too many stories the same here.
    What's against cloning: or it could even be possible --think easiest in plants as they grow up faster in general tio see and correct results-- to take out a few parts and place it back changed into more wanted forms and once the wanted result is there clone from that one.
    But would i like it for my food if we talk about plants?
    I doubt our bodies would recognize the product as food and good for us and knowing how to get the best out of it although with some more evolution of our human generations and the plants we might.
    If i remember well, the GE plants and grains can't multiply themselves anymore (hybrids) --not sure if this is manupilation to keep the business going or a result of the process, so how will it be with real cloning?

The straight ahead through the red sea......if it is a cleansing process to keep only the real and clean and best and leave behind all that no longer serves.. does this sound the same like a cloning or GE process?

23. Acadia

Acadia Registered Member

Everyone needs a mother and a father, I mean a REAL and NATURAL mother and father. Also, didn't I see a news story that said all of the cloned animals so far were having health problems and not living as long a their regular conterparts?

24. Jooske

Jooske Registered Member

That was my posting several ago. Who says a clone has no mother? They're still growing inside a female body, not the BNW (Brave New World) image of bottles, chemicals and tubes. They might find out there is something more needed, your father example and in fact to prevent degeneration i think something like that is needed; time and probes will tell.
    But indeed they can take materials of person A and grow it into person B or mix A and B together and grow it in either A, B or C and even though not really practicle it is possibleto grow them in a male body too.
    They might be able to slow down the process and thus transport clones on very long journies into space to live on other planets. Just a practicle option.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.