Cheapskate Quiz : Are You Cheap?

Discussion in 'ten-forward' started by Marianna, Oct 9, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Marianna

Marianna Spyware Fighter

http://www.bankrate.com/brm/news/advice/20010731a.asp

23 points :)

You've got your wily ways, but you're not wackily withholding. You're practical, and interested in saving a few pennies -- but not to the point, say, where you'd risk a trip to the pokey (far as we know, grooming your hair in-store with said store's unpaid-for products is petty pilfering -- though we doubt Death Row would be the end result).

You also wisely weigh all factors in making monetary decisions -- i.e., if it saves you a sou or two, is it worth the time, trouble or perhaps loss of your good standing with others? Your final decision may not always be 100 percent on the money -- but 100 percent is neither a necessary or obtainable goal.

You embody an admirable balance between living large and living lean -- living la vida in-between.

:D :rolleyes:

2. Detox

Detox Retired Moderator

25 pts - same lecture as marianna got :D

3. Cochise

Cochise A missed friend

28.........Same story as you two......hows about we lie through our teeth and see whats the best and the worst Lecture you can get?

Cochise. :cool: :eek: :D

4. Cochise

Cochise A missed friend

15........The lecture does change but actually I think I like it better!!!!.......I think it's..... kinda made me....... into a 'character' :DLOL.

Cochise. :cool:

5. beetlejuice

beetlejuice Registered Member

:doubt: 19 points. Man even I thought I was cheaper than that! :eek: I wore my last pair of shoes until the soles of my shoes were actually the soles of my feet. :rolleyes:

6. snapdragin

snapdragin Administrator

*hangs head* got 32....and it said something about a peanut and Main Street :doubt:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.