Cheapskate Quiz : Are You Cheap?

Discussion in 'ten-forward' started by Marianna, Oct 9, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Marianna

Marianna Spyware Fighter

http://www.bankrate.com/brm/news/advice/20010731a.asp

23 points :)

You've got your wily ways, but you're not wackily withholding. You're practical, and interested in saving a few pennies -- but not to the point, say, where you'd risk a trip to the pokey (far as we know, grooming your hair in-store with said store's unpaid-for products is petty pilfering -- though we doubt Death Row would be the end result).

You also wisely weigh all factors in making monetary decisions -- i.e., if it saves you a sou or two, is it worth the time, trouble or perhaps loss of your good standing with others? Your final decision may not always be 100 percent on the money -- but 100 percent is neither a necessary or obtainable goal.

You embody an admirable balance between living large and living lean -- living la vida in-between.

:D :rolleyes:

2. Detox

Detox Retired Moderator

25 pts - same lecture as marianna got :D

3. Cochise

Cochise A missed friend

28.........Same story as you two......hows about we lie through our teeth and see whats the best and the worst Lecture you can get?

Cochise. :cool: :eek: :D

4. Cochise

Cochise A missed friend

15........The lecture does change but actually I think I like it better!!!!.......I think it's..... kinda made me....... into a 'character' :DLOL.

Cochise. :cool:

5. beetlejuice

beetlejuice Registered Member

:doubt: 19 points. Man even I thought I was cheaper than that! :eek: I wore my last pair of shoes until the soles of my shoes were actually the soles of my feet. :rolleyes:

6. snapdragin

snapdragin Registered Member

*hangs head* got 32....and it said something about a peanut and Main Street :doubt:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.