Chat ocx

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by Eyecu, Jul 6, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eyecu

Eyecu Registered Member

Hi All
    Don't know if this is the right forum but I've run into a stalemate. I run an irc chat network that uses unrealircd, we are currently working on making a webchat interface that uses an ocx made from a reputable source. The problem is that one person(that i know of) can not access it. They go to access it and the chatframe window remains black like its not running the activex component. We have been all thru their security setting and set them to allow all active x and run all activex in an attempt to get it to work. Any help would greatly be appreciated in this.

note: to see the webchat you can go to http://nvweb.securitytactics.com/IRCD/xt3.html

Almost forgot. The user is running an AMD 64 FX-53 processor, and windows xp pro.

this is only a test server for it while we develop and change things to what we require.

Thank You
    Wes Bullard

2. meneer

meneer Registered Member

Perhaps he's using Firefox, like many of us here.

OCX is a component only Microsoft uses. Certainly there are other options...

3. Eyecu

Eyecu Registered Member

Unfortinately I wish this was the case....I've remote assisted with him and tried on both his main browsers....IE and SlimBrowser but both do the same.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.