cfosspeed

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by disPlay, Jul 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. disPlay

disPlay Registered Member

Hi, in the forums anybody already tried the cfosspeed program? and what do you think about the program?

Thanks,
    disPlay

2. Seer

Seer Registered Member

It's a traffic shaping app. I used it for a while (for testing purposes) and it works as advertised. Then I ditched it, as I have no need to shape my traffic atm. Note that you will need to allow ICMP type 11 in (on your firewall, if you use one) for cFosSpeed to work correctly.
    There are a couple of older threads discussing it in more detail, here's a recent one I found.

Cheers,

3. pandlouk

pandlouk Registered Member

Hi,

I have 2 licenses of cfosspeed.

Its main use is traffic shape(does a great job especially on lan with multiple pcs).

It has also a very good SPI, Layer-7 Protocol firewall that plays nice with everyother firewall. (never gave me any incompatibilities).

The graph and the budgets settings helps alot if you have a connection on time or on GB traffic amount.

The new "IP-Blocker" option is a great addon and can use multiple blocklists, made in both emule and peerguardian/protowall formats.

Overall a great program that works as advertised and comes with lifetime license.

Panagiotis

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.