CCleaner: Best anti-tracking cookie program?

Discussion in 'other anti-malware software' started by RCGuy, Nov 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. muf

muf Registered Member

After purchasing and using Cookiepal for about 3 months I found a few limitation's and problems which in the end made me look elsewhere. I then trialed and purchased RTCC(Real time cookie & cache cleaner). It does a lot more than just cookie monitoring and costs only £6(about $12) which i thought was very reasonable for a one off fee. I've been using it since April and wouldn't be without it. Happy as larry with it.

And no, I don't use all four. ;)

muf

2. osip

osip Registered Member

I have used CCleaner a lot several years...However, after a turmoil to find out why windows installer starts when right clicking on recycle bin I just found out that the cause is the newest CCleaner ! On my machine that is...

3. gud4u

gud4u Registered Member

If using IE7 browser, setting it to block third-party cookies prevents adware tracking cookies quite effectively.

SuperAdBlocker, in addition to excellent ad-blocking and popup-blocking, offers excellent menued management of cookies and history-wipe. Built-in SuperAntiSpyware manual AS scan also included.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.