Cautious To UPDATE

Discussion in 'ProcessGuard' started by Wilpower, Jul 23, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wilpower

Wilpower Registered Member

I am running PGv.3.3b4. ITS GREAT.
    The "Check Version" states: Process Guard version is up to date. I see a while back that V.3.4 Full version was released; also much talk about v.3.405 and so on.
    Questiono_O
    Should a guy wait until the PG "Check Version "comes up with a newer version and installs OR
    Download v.3.4 and install manually after unistalling my v.3.3b4 (which by the way is running perfectly!).
    :thumb: or :thumbd: on just waiting until PG picks up a newer version via the "Check Version" option on main Dashboard?
    Thanks all.:cool:

2. siliconman01

siliconman01 Registered Member

I don't think the Check for Update works correctly, perhaps because DiamondCS has been talking about a new website for quite some time.

I recommend that you download 3.405. Uncheck all the protection options in PG 3.3B4 and then uninstall it in SAFE MODE. Reboot back into normal mode, close all running programs and disable your AV. Then install PG V3.405. You can use the same pguard.dat and pghash.dat from 3.3B4 in full version V3.405 so there is no need to remove these or reset them.

That should do it for you. ;)

3. Wilpower

Wilpower Registered Member

Thanks.
    Please provide most recent link for v.3.405 Full version?
    :thumb:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.