Can't view flash even when told it can

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by CheezeIt, Oct 4, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CheezeIt

CheezeIt Registered Member

I have spyblaster 3.2 installed and have been happy not to have to look at flash content. Now I want to see something that is flash. I uncheck the box on the Tools > FlashKiller tab as it says to do, but I still can't load any flash items.

Am I missing something?

2. bigc73542

bigc73542 Retired Moderator

Did you try rebooting after you unchecked the flash box? If not you might try it.

3. CheezeIt

CheezeIt Registered Member

That i did not do. I unchecked the box, and exited the program.... Will see what happens ina sec.

4. Bubba

Bubba Updates Team

Do you indeed still have flash installed ?

Also....what happens when you attempt to run the flash item....and could it be a setting in your browser that's now not letting it run ?

5. Mele20

Mele20 Former Poster

I have never needed to reboot my XP Pro box when toggling that switch. I only have Flash installed for IE. I use Firefox mostly but never installed Flash plugin so perhaps for it you do need to reboot after toggling the Flash switch in Spyware Blaster. I have to toggle any time I want to go to my ISP's site as the entire site is behind flash and the HTML version is terrible.

You may have a damaged FlashPlayer. You can test it here.
    http://www.macromedia.com/shockwave/welcome/

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.