Can't Update verstion of NOD32

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by sbhutra, Feb 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sbhutra

sbhutra Registered Member

I am using NOD32 and when it asks if I want to update to version 3836- I click yes and then it says "incorrect username or password"? I haven't changed anything for the username or password. I am thinking that the NOD32 has expired or something...this just started happening. Does anyone know where to see the expiration date for NOD32? Maybe I just need to renew ito_O:-

I am also getting a pop up from Norton Antivirus saying I have lots of viruses. This is alarming to me.

2. Capp

Capp Registered Member

For starters, you should never run 2 antivirus at the same time. That is just a recipe for trouble. You can have more than 1 installed for an "on-demand" scan, but never 2 running at the same time (especially Norton).

Second, there isn't a way within v2 of NOD32 to see when your license expires. You would have to either look at the original email you received when you bought it, or get ahold of the reseller/Eset that you purchased it from and see if they can tell you.

3. Rmuffler

Rmuffler Former Eset Moderator

Hello sbhutra,

I can check the expiration for you. Can you PM me your NOD32 v2 Username and the email that you used for purchase?

Thank you,
    Richard

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.