Can't uninstall password protected software

Discussion in 'privacy problems' started by aussiesnow4, Jul 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aussiesnow4

aussiesnow4 Registered Member

Hello everyone,

I installed a software and assigned it a password. The software is very annoying now and i cannot uninstall it because i do not have the password. is there anyway i can uninstall it from dos or windows to go around that?? any help will be greatly appreciated. Thank u.

2. Eldar

Eldar Registered Member

Have you tried contacting their support?

3. LoneWolf

LoneWolf Registered Member

Have you tried system restore?(if you have that)
    Or if you have a recovery/image software installed tried a rollback?(Best money I ever spent was investing in one)
    If contacting thier support does no good maybe someone else here has some other suggestion. I have forgotton passwords in the past and i know it can be frustrating.luckly for me i finnaly remembered them.

Last edited: Jul 3, 2007
  4. twl845

twl845 Registered Member

As suggested above, most products with a password have a way to retrieve the password if you forgot it. Most times if you provide your ID they will e-mail you your password, or a new password. Failing that, the suggestion to use system restore is probably your best bet.

5. Huupi

Huupi Registered Member

If de passsword is somewhere on the system,retrieve it with SIW,among other things it shows you all your passwords

http://www.gtopala.com/

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.