Cant see whole page in spywareblaster

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by steampie, Apr 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. steampie

steampie Registered Member

Hi.

I seem to be having a strange problem with spywareblaster 4.2.
    I cant see the bottom of any page(Windows Milenium). When I run the program I could see "enable all protection" but nothing below it ie. "disable all protection" (there is no scroll bar, its the same on all the pages.
    I had spywareblaster 3.4 on my computer previously, which worked fine and I deleted it without knowing that I had to disable it first, then I downloaded spywareblaster 4.1 and the problem started.
    So I deleted that to without disabling it and overwrote the file with spywareblaster 4.2, as explained in one of the help topics, and I still have the same problem.
    Now I know that I can delete that too but it stated in a help topic that it would still not disable it. Kind of stuck in a catch 22, cant see the "disable all" therefore no use deleting it.
    Secondly, when I hit the short cut to spywareblaster 4.2 it automatically enables all, it takes a few seconds, once it is enabled it states enabled but it shows the dialogue beside Explorer,firefox etc. "0 (zero) items enabled)" out of the 12000 or so files which it shows I have below.
    How can I fix this or delete and disable spywareblaster.
    Overwrite with the older version spywareblaster 3.4?
    Find and use a free Uninstaller program?
    I would appreciate some assistance.
    Thank you,
    Steampie.

P.S. I hope I wont have a problem finding my own post; I did a test post for nubies which worked out but I didn't see a tutorial for finding the thread to see the possible solutions.
    It also might be some bugs within my system?

2. javacool

javacool BrightFort Moderator

Hi,

What resolution is your monitor? (You can find what resolution you're running by right-clicking on your Desktop and choosing "Properties", then clicking on the "Settings" tab.)

And do you have "large fonts" (or "high DPI") enabled?

Best regards and thanks,

-Javacool

3. Page42

Page42 Registered Member

You can find all of your own posts very easily, steampie. See attached image. :)

Attached Files:

4. Q Section

Q Section Registered Member

Headquarters - London & Field Offices -Worldwide
    Is your SpywareBlaster at the top of the screen or do you have any space left above it? If you have space left above it does the bottom of SpywareBlaster go off the bottom of the screen?

5. steampie

steampie Registered Member

Hi Javacool.

Thank you for the prompt response to my questions and the solutions.
    As soon as you mentioned "font size" I remembered that I had it on over 100%, it makes documents easier to read, so changed it back to normal and puff I could see the whole screen on the Spywareblaster.
    Thanks again.

Sincerely yours,

steampie

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.