Cant scan anything??

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by Ganjaholic, Apr 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ganjaholic

Ganjaholic Registered Member

Hi folks, i was wondering if any1 could give me any advice? i have Nod32 2.70 running on vista premium, everything seemed to be going well but alas....when i try 2 right click on a file and scan it with nod, it hits me with an error saying cannot execute Nod32 Exe? other than that the prog runs great, any ideas folks?

Thanks in advance for any help!

2. ASpace

ASpace Guest

3. Ganjaholic

Sorry i never explained myself correctly, i can physically scan my drives no probs, but it's when i try to scan an individual file i right click, select nod32 to scan the file, then it tells me it cannot execute nod32. i have it set to run as admin, and like i say it does everything else it should, hassle free

4. ASpace

ASpace Guest

I have no idea but I am sure this is caused by Vista's new security feautures.I am still using Windows XP on all my computers . None of my clients use Vista , too . One bought Vista Ultimate , he had lots of problems with it about networking/softwares and he returned back to XP .

May be you should wait for a response from someone else or contact ESET TechSupport directly :thumb:

5. Kielty

Kielty Registered Member

no issue here. I run nod32 on vista ultimate 32bit. Right clicking a file and scanning with nod32 causes no issues apart from the fact that the scan takes place with anti-stealth technology operating in limited mode (which is a known issue with nod32, vista and the UAC - previously posted).

Try uninstall and reinstall...

6. Ganjaholic

Thats what i will do, thanks folks!

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 15, 2007
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.