Can't remove this!

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by Comp01, Aug 25, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Comp01

Comp01 Registered Member

I installed Fresh Diagnose about a week ago, and then decided to uninstall, however, I have the program "Vision" from foundstone installed as well, so I was looking through services/device drivers, and find Fresh Diagnose still is listed in device drivers, so I go through the registry, find 2 kets, one is HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/System/ControlSet001/Enum/Root/LEGACY_FRESHIO and the other is HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/System/ControlSet002/Services/FreshIO - Now I can delete the one in HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/System/ControlSet002/Services/FreshIO however, then under vision, listed under "services" it says that that service has an error, etc, and I can't delete the one in HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/System/ControlSet001/Enum/Root/LEGACY_FRESHIO and the other is HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/System/ControlSet002/Services/FreshIO as it just gives me "Error Deleting Key" message. Is there a way to delete these and totally uninstall Fresh Diagnose?

2. Arin

Arin Registered Member

dear Comp01, what version of Windows you are using? you should be able to delete those keys if you are logged in as administrator, use REGEDIT.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.