Can't purchase wormguard

Discussion in 'WormGuard' started by timnicebutdim, Apr 9, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. timnicebutdim

timnicebutdim Registered Member

Someone at diamonds cs needs to look at the clickbank order system for wormguard. I have tryed several times to purchase it and i keep getting a cannot find server error.

Your loosing sales from potential clients.

2. Jooske

Jooske Registered Member

Thank you for this very important notice.
    Did you try other products via clickbank too? and were those successfull?
    And did you try other means of payment, like the redsoft or paypal options? (see the shoppe at the diamondcs pages please).

3. timnicebutdim

timnicebutdim Registered Member

I never tryed other products, just wormguard. Today i tryed it again and the clickbank didn't produce a server not found, however i was still unable to purchase wormguard. After placing my postcode in the clickbank form it took me to this url - http://iq.kount.com/iq/iq0.php?time...=002&affi=0&titl=WormGuard&_seed=wormguard1h&

And all i got was a empty webpage with the words - javascript required , on it. I have javascript and i am using internet explorer 6...

Its working in firefox.

4. Jooske

Jooske Registered Member

http://www.diamondcs.com.au/index.php?page=shop
    Try this page and look for another convenient way of payment, there are several.

EDIT:
    Just went there myself via various links to the WormGuard page, click buy WG and i really got on a normal ClickBank page, filled in some parts and did not send it away of course.
    I use IE6.0, and i did add the https clickbank site temporary to my trusted zone. Maybe that helps? Even though i blocked all kind of things via the firewall. Maybe it should be granted access via your firewall too?
    I see once on that page there are no other options for payment to click on.
    I sent your warning to sales yesterday so DiamondCS can take their measures.

Last edited: Apr 10, 2005
  5. BlueZannetti

BlueZannetti Registered Member

Do you have SSL enabled? Tools>Internet Options>Advanced, page down to the bottom, check both Use SSL 2.0 and Use SSL 3.0?

Blue

6. de Paulus

de Paulus Registered Member

I had a similar problem a while ago,.. whilst trying to purchase other software .. (Not DiamondCS)... and I too could not get onto the page...
    It turned out to be "SpywareBlaster" was blocking the site!!..
    If you are using a programme like "SpywareBlaster" or "WinPatrol"... check to see if that programme is not blocking the site.

Good Luck..Hope you get it sorted..

Paul

7. Jooske

Jooske Registered Member

Now i remember i had to lower security and allow cookies and make sure it was not blocked in my HOSTS file and even added it temporary to my trusted zone time ago (temporary i thought) to be able to get there. Thought i had put some security back but probably not as i came in without any trouble this time.

8. Rilla927

Rilla927 Registered Member

Hi to all! I read what Paul said about SpywareBlaster blocking some things. Where do you check this within the program?

Thanks
    Rilla927

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.