Can't locate my "inbox"

Discussion in 'Forum Related Discussions' started by navalair, Feb 10, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. navalair

navalair Registered Member

When I logged in today, I found the message shown below at the top of the Wilders "Home" web page. I have read the FAQs re IM's, and it is my understanding that I can read the message in my "In Box." I have searched high and low for my "in Box" to no avail. I would sincerely appreciate any respondent's assistance describing where this elusive "In Box" is (or should be), and how I ge there to read the message shown below that is supposedly awaiting me in the "In Box." My thanks in advance for anyone's help.

"Hey, navalair, you have 1 message, 1 is new.
    February 10, 2004, 01:27:56 PM"

2. LowWaterMark

LowWaterMark Administrator

The Instant Message function is accessed by the very header line that tells you that you have messages. The underlined portion (that I'm adding below) is actually a link to the instant message screen:

"Hey, navalair, you have 1 message, 1 is new."

The color of links on this forum is not actually different enough from the main font color, so they are hard to see. Also, the forum doesn't underline links either. :doubt: Maybe I'll look at the code behind this...

3. navalair

navalair Registered Member

There it is, plain as can be! Thank you for your help, LowWaterMark. I kept searching for an icon or box identified as "In Box." I actually did run the mouse pointer over the initial part of the sentence, but I figured that was silly so I stopped short of the light blue highlight. Thanks again for your assistance.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.