Can't Install

Discussion in 'Other ESET Home Products Beta' started by dcrowe0050, Jan 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dcrowe0050

dcrowe0050 Registered Member

Can't get the beta to install. It will pretty much complete installation, but as soon as the download status reaches the end it satarts a roll back. No errors or any thing. I was wondering if their were any known compatibilities with other programs. Nothing came up at the beginning where it normally tells you if you have an incompatible program installed. Any suggestions?

2. ronjor

ronjor Global Moderator

3. dcrowe0050

dcrowe0050 Registered Member

Thanks Ronjor, this is pretty much a clean image that I keep on hand just for testing. It does have some other programs but no other AVs or Firewall/ HIPS or anything like that and never has. Only thing I found in the registry security wise was a couple of Online Armor entries but after deleting them it still will not install. Im going to try the F-secure tool I believe that is the av i had installed before I created the image. Thanks a lot for the link

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.