Can't get updates or response from Support

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by 02befree, Oct 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 02befree

02befree Registered Member

I've registered days ago at Acronis.com to get updates and I still haven't received some sort of email to finish registration. I can't log in with the email and password I registered with, I re-registered even. What's the deal here? At first I got to the Updates page and there were no links, just text, and then I figured out I had to register possibly. o_O?? Some website eh?

2. foghorne

foghorne Registered Member

Hi 02befree,

you may wish to double check that their replies have not been spam trapped.

F.

3. GroverH

GroverH Registered Member

In addition to what foghorne suggested, you might want to to back to the updates page and use the forgot login or forgot email, etc to have Acronis resend the data. Did you try the login?

http://www.acronis.com/homecomputing/my/updates/

Attached Files:

4. 02befree

02befree Registered Member

I appreciate the help and suggestions. I have taken into account your comments and have tried the forgot password, etc. I sent a support email initially before even seeing a registration page and that email brought the following response, so I know their emails are reaching me. Why the no response on registration is beyond me.

Thank you for contacting Acronis!

We are sending you this letter to assure you that your message has
    been received and is being processed. Please do not submit your request
    more than once; multiple submissions generate extra paperwork that
    simply slows down response times.

Please note that most problems are frequently solved by downloading and installing the latest updates for Acronis software. If you have not done so, please download and install latest build from http://www.acronis.com/my/updates/.

Thank you again for your consideration and patience.

--
    Best regards,
    Acronis Customer Service

5. GroverH

GroverH Registered Member

.Spam checking varies based on content. Just to be safe. Be sure and check that no messages are hung up waiting to be deleted.

What happens when you try to login. You know your email address and you know your password. What type error message are you getting? Is your browser security settings preventing you login ?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.