Can't download the free 30 day trial.

Discussion in 'ESET Smart Security' started by wade7575, Mar 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wade7575

wade7575 Registered Member

I'm trying to download the free trial to test ESET before I buy it but when I get to the screen where the download button is on the right side of the screen and enter my username and password in to the box that ask's if I want it to remeber my credentials I hit the ok button and I get a green progress bar at the bottom of windows explorer but it does not doing anything but hang at about half way,can anyone tell me if they are having this problem or trying to download the trial and see if there system is acting strange right now.I need an Anti-virus and soon as I use my PC for my Bussiness at home and I don't have time to waste on stuff like this.

2. wade7575

If you someone could help me that would be great as I really need to get a Anti-virus installed soon as I use my PC forwork,I would think ESET employee's would be checking the forum's to help customer's or people that are looking to buy there product.

3. Cudni

Cudni Global Moderator

what browser are you using on what OS? did you try downloading with another browers like Firefox or Opera assuming IE is used at present? What site are you downloading from? Maybe try this if not at it already
    http://www.eset.com/download/free-trial/international

4. wade7575

I'm using Windows 7 and internet explorer.

5. wade7575

I get a link from ESET in email and I do what it say's and it ask's for my user name and password but when I enter them the progress bar on internet explorer does nothing but get about half way and then stalls.

Last edited: Mar 27, 2010
  6. wade7575

Ok I just figured out the problem you can't copy and paste you user name and password in to the box before the download start's or at least you can not copy nd paste the password in that one I typed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.