Cant Create Image

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by jondercik, Jun 29, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jondercik

jondercik Registered Member

Hello,

The problem I am having is that Acronis TI is saying by file system is corrupt. I am using build 889 and booting off of the cd. I am using 2 SATA WD Raptor 73 GB Drives RAID 0. I have done scandisk twice but it is still being reported as corrup by TI. windows boots fine

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello jondercik,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Disk Backup Software.

Please update your copy of Acronis True Image 8.0 to the 889 build. In order to get access to updates you should register account on our site (or just log in if you have already created it) and then register your copy of the product.

Could you please send a letter with Acronis Report (please see https://www.wilderssecurity.com/showthread.php?t=55317 for the instructions) to support@acronis.com along with the link to this thread? We will certainly help you with the solution.

Thank you.
    --
    Irina Shirokova

3. Menorcaman

Menorcaman Retired Moderator

Hello Irina,

Is there a more up to date version of Build 889 than copy jondercik has already got o_O . Only teasing you ;) :) .

Kind regards
    Tom

4. Acronis Support

Hello Tom and jonderci,

Please accept my apologies for the carelessnes in my post.

jonderci, please send Acronis Report to us.

Thank you.
    --
    Irina Shirokova

5. jondercik

jondercik Registered Member

There is not a floppy drive in this system. How else can I write that log file?

6. Acronis Support

Hello jondercik,

If you can boot into Windows you don't need a floppy drive to create Acronis Report. Please download Acronis Report utility available at http://www.acronis.com/files/support/AcronisReport.exe and run it, create a report and send it to support@acronis.com along with the link to this thread. This would provide us with detailed information on the hard disk partition structure.

Thank you.
    --
    Ilya Toytman

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.