Can't connect via FTP with NOD32 3.0.566.0

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus' started by Farid Ashabi, Jan 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Farid Ashabi

Farid Ashabi Registered Member

Hi All,

I still have few users with Windows 2000 and I.E 6.0....after installing NOD32 their FTP connection via IE has stopped working....other FTP client such as FileZilla still works !! can someone help me out with this issue please.

Thank you in advance.

2. Bubba

Bubba Updates Team

Hello Farid,

What do you mean by "stopped working" and what actually happens when they go to an FTP link with IE 6 ? Any error messages ?

Bubba

3. Marcos

Marcos Eset Staff Account

Do you have the firewall set to interactive mode? There shouldn't be a problem connecting via ftp with ESET NOD32 Antivirus.

4. Farid Ashabi

Farid Ashabi Registered Member

Thanks for reply.

what I mean by that is...I get error that I don't have permission to access the folder......basically it "stopped working" (see attachment).

To test my theory, I put two laptop with Windows 2000 + I.E 6.x side by side...one with NOD32 and one without, Laptop with NOD32 can access the FTP site but the other one does.

Furthermore, None of the computers with I.E 7 have this issue.

Marcos, none on the PC in local LAN have firewall....we have Cisco firewall for LAN users.

Cheers

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.