Cannot see new workstations since RA upgrade

Discussion in 'Other ESET Home Products' started by brett05, Aug 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. brett05

brett05 Registered Member

I've just recently upgraded my RA console to version 4.0.122.0. Since the upgrade, it appears that RA cannot see any new workstations that I have added to the domain. I've just added two new workstations running windows 7 (32bit Ultimate and 64bit Professional)and I cannot see them at all in RA.

In the previous version (cant recall the version but it was quite old) I had installed, I was able to able to 'expand' my network and see any new workstations. I could then drag them into the list for a push install. Once in the list, I would click on 'Get Info' so that I could confirm that they were connected OK and if that worked, I could then push out our custom installation package.

Am I having an issue with RA or is there a configuration issue with the new Windows 7 machines that I have recently added to the domain?

Cheers, Brett

2. agoretsky

agoretsky Eset Staff Account

Hello,

ESET Remote Administrator v4.0.136.0 was just released, which contains a fix for not being able to see all workstations on a network. You may wish to install it in place of the v4.0.122.0 release.

Regards,

Aryeh Goretsky

3. brett05

brett05 Registered Member

Cool. Thanks for that. I will give that a try.

Cheers, Brett

4. jeramy_t

jeramy_t Registered Member

upgraded both console and server to 4.0.136.0, still unable to find computers.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.