Cannot Register XEROBANK with T-Mobile Support Not Working

Discussion in 'privacy technology' started by dstar, Jun 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dstar

dstar Registered Member

Hi,

Hoping somewhere here can help (as I see the xerobank guy is on here a lot!)

I have just paid for xerobank, downloaded the software and tried to install it. However, it tells me that it cannot connect to the registration servers, and i cannot go any further in the install. It say proxy/connection issues.

I am running Windows XP Service Pack 2 on VMWare Fusion on an apple mac osx tiger.

My ISP is T-Mobile, who I am pretty sure use a Proxy as without my header trick in Firefox will automatically compress all my images.

I physically connect through an LG Viewty on the webwandwalkplus plan.

Help !!! The Free Tor works, I can access VPNs on my connection (my work one works..) but cannot register ?

Can anyone help ?

by the way, I posted a support ticket first, but just got an email back saying I needed to use the web form which I just had used.. I know other people have had that problem.

2. dstar

dstar Registered Member

just wanted to say that Xerobnak did pick up the second support request, and very quick to respond and helpful, good service !

thanks to another poster, as I had a rebooting issue using VMware on the Mac with Windows XP, their suggestion in another thread of installing OpenVPN to get the Tap drivers working did the trick, so thanks !

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.