Cannot read rpm config file /tmp/rpmrc: (no error)

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by webafrica, Jun 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. webafrica

webafrica Registered Member

Cannot read rpm config file /tmp/rpmrc: (no error)

The above error is returned when we run the TrueImage Server 9.1_d_en.i686 install on a new Ubuntu Dapper 6.06 system.

I saw there were a few others with the same error on other distros on the forums.

Can anyone recommend anything?

I ran the strace command as they recommended, it generated a massive file:

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello webafrica,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Linux Server Disk Backup Software.

I'm afraid that you use an old build of Acronis True Image 9.1 Server for Linux.

Please download and install the latest build (3625) of Acronis True Image 9.1 Server for Linux which is available in the Product Updates section of our web-site.

If the problem still persists, please submit a request for technical support. Please indicate that you want to contact Marian Fadeeva in the heading of the request. Provide the information to your request along with the step-by-step description of the actions taken before the problem appears and the link to this thread. We will investigate the problem and try to provide you with the solution.

Thank you.
    --
    Tatyana Tsyngaeva

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.