cannot install spybot s&d

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by deebo, Nov 10, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. deebo

deebo Registered Member

Thanks GlobalForce, I was unaware of the "user cp" :oops:
    Anyway, I am using a Sony SDM-X52 monitor. I took a screenshot of the monitor modes, hope it loads; I still cannot start in safe mode. :eek:

Attached Files:

2. dee,

Had to pass this on .... ;)

Not sure what's cook'in with that *OUT OF SCAN RANGE* appearing on your screen, but from page twenty in the manual
    for your monitor it's suggesting possible interference that may be caused by any freshly installed peripheral's. Do you recall adding anything you would consider suspect around the time the screen message started? Try disconnecting a few item's,
    re-boot, then try safe-mode.

Inside the guide you'll find setting check's and additional adjustment's. In PDF format, so don't be surprised.

ht*tp://www.docs.sony.com/release/SDMX72.PDF

SDM-X52 is included.

GF

3. dee,

Could we also take a peek at your boot.ini file? ;)

The easiest way for you to to this is open your runbox and enter: sysdm.cpl > Advanced tab > Setting's under Startup and Recovery > under System startup clk Edit > *your boot.ini open's in Notepad* > please copy/paste it's content's here for us, then close.

"I still cannot start in safe mode." - Have you tried the msconfig utility?

GF

4. Scratch that last post dee. ;) TAKE IT AWAY *AUTODAD!* [​IMG] :cool:

GF

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.