Cannot download trial?

Discussion in 'ESET Smart Security' started by Arctucas, Mar 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arctucas

Arctucas Registered Member

I went through all the steps, but when I enter my username and password, the page keeps reloading. I cannot get the actual download link.

I wish to try Eset to see if it is better than the KIS 2009 I am currently using.

However, Eset is not getting off to a good start with me.

2. Rmuffler

Rmuffler Former Eset Moderator

Hello Arctucas,

Are you receiving an error message? Also, it may be that the Username and Password are being incorrectly entered or the Username and Passowrd are incorrect.

NOTE:
    -The username and password are case sensitive and the hyphen in the username is required
    -The password is ten characters long and lowercase
    -When copying and pasting, make sure you do not select an extra blank space
    -We do not use the letter "L" in passwords, use the number one (1) instead
    -A big "0" is the number zero, a small "o" is the lowercase letter o

If your Username and Password are possibly incorrect, you can retrieve them here: http://www.eset.com/support/lost_license.php

Thank you,
    Richard

3. Arctucas

Arctucas Registered Member

Was I supposed to receive the Username and Password via email, because I never did?

Edit: I just tried it again eith the Username and Password from the email, but it simply keeps reloading the page asking for the Username and Password.

Edit: Ok, I figured it out, I needed to allow some script to run. First time I have ever had that problem?

Last edited: Mar 19, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.