Cannot delete backup schedule in Acronis True Image server v8.0

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by bgodscha, Aug 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bgodscha

bgodscha Registered Member

I run Acronis True Image server for Windows V8.0 (build 903) on a Windows 2003 server Standard Edition.

I had scheduled an full backup and an incremental backup under a domain service account. After I deleted this account and created it again (same name and password) I cannot see the schedule anymore in Acronis.
    The backup still runs under this account but it is not possible to delete these schedules.

How can I delete these schedules because I scheduled new schedules under a different service account.

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello bgodscha,

Thank you for using Acronis Corporate Products

To delete the undesired tasks please do the following:

- Download a special Acronis utility;
    - Start the Command Prompt from Start -> Programs -> Accessories menu;
    - Run the following commands in the folder you saved the file to:

get list

In the list of displayed tasks, note the number of the script that has the same name as the one that you want to remove.

The scripts are located at C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Acronis\TrueImage\Scripts, you can identify them by the date of their creation.

Issue the following commands:

task [Script Number]
    task delete

For example:

task 1-3
    task delete

If there is more than one task that you want to delete, repeat the procedure for each of them separately.

If you want to remove all tasks, download and extract the following archive, run the script_fix.vbs file.

script_fix.zip

This will remove all scheduled tasks.

Thank you.

--
    Oleg Lee

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.