Cannot create BartPE CDR

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by Hansepans, Jul 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hansepans

Hansepans Registered Member

My computer is a Medion MD8818 with Windows MCE XP Pro SP2 v.5.1.2600. I could not restore an ATI 10 image and later could not create an Acronis Secure Zone, as described in these threads on this forum: https://www.wilderssecurity.com/showthread.php?t=179138&highlight=BartPE and https://www.wilderssecurity.com/showthread.php?t=179568
    I followed the instructions of the Beginner's Guide for the BartPE CD and first made an XP installation disk on basis of I386.
    In points 7 and 8 I got error "failed; language must be the same". Therefore I downloaded the WindowsXP-KB…-SP2-NLD.exe (Dutch) which I changed into xpsp2_nld_x86.exe, both in C:\ as in the slipstream command to the wxppro-file. This gave error "service pack cannot be integrated in a target file that also has software updates". As my System Restore Disk indeed has XP SP2 on it I skipped the instructions of points 7 and 8.
    Booting with the XP installation CD went well, although I was asked to insert a restore disk in A: (?).

Then I continued with the instructions for the BartPE CD and added the Acronis TI plugin. I also changed plugin Bootfix from No to Yes. Then I clicked on "build" in PEbuilder and the building action started. It gave 3 errors File not found:
    1) C:\pebuilder3110a\drivers\SCSIAdapter\Driver\Keyboard and Mouse\Mouse\mouse.drv
    2: C:\pebuilder3110a\drivers\SCSIAdapter\Driver\Keyboard and Mouse\Mouse\winme\mouse.drv
    3) C:\pebuilder3110a\drivers\SCSIAdapter\Driver\VGA (93.51)\nvcodins.dll
    And 5 warnings:
    1) Building from an OEM version van Windows can cause problems...
    2) Section: Version. Has no key: Provider
    3) Could not find device section in file: C:\pebuilder3110a\drivers\Net\LAN (VIA 3.58.0.0443)\UNATTEND\W9x\msbatch.inf
    4) Source version: 2600
    3) File "nvcchflt.sys" not found.

No iso file was created and burning did not start (not with Star Burn and not with CD Record). I then copied/burned the contents of folder BartPE to a CD. In the root of the CD there is an autostart.inf, but the CD does not autostart.

I would appreciate any help to succeed in this.
    Thanks, Hans

2. DwnNdrty

DwnNdrty Registered Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.