cannot create acronis zone or image

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by jgchess, Apr 22, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jgchess

jgchess Registered Member

Hi,
    I have acronis true image 8 build 800. I have windows me and i
    am trying to create an image on my external iomega 250gb drive.
    I have been successful in creating a clone but not an image on the drive.
    I went through the process of trying to make a acronis zone in order to put my image in. i went through the whole process of making the zone. upon completing, the software indicates the zone was successfully created but to complete the process i must reboot my computer. after i reboot, the software then indicates the zone creation failed. even though this message is indicated the zone is there. I have tried to create an image in this so called zone but i have not been successfull and have received the following error messages
    error code 1004[0x103ec] cannot find partition with path \local\hd_sign[ea1aa9c7].
    also
    error code 100[0x10064] failed to process pair script c:\windows\profiles\jgchess\application data\acronis\trueimage\scripts\397ce847-2d57-4f7f-aa01-e705a9b53a69.tmp.tib.tis
    also 100 5 [0x640005] image creation has failed

please help thanks
    jeffrey

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello jeffrey,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Disk Backup Software.

First of all, please download the latest (826) build, which is available on our web site at http://www.acronis.com/homecomputing/support/updates/. To get access to updates you should register your software first at http://www.acronis.com/my/products/registration/. Please disable any download managers, internet download/connection boosters, etc. before the download.

If the problem persists please create Acronis Report in the way described at Acronis Help Post and send to support@acronis.com along with the link to this thread. This will allow us to investigate the problem and provide you with the solution.

Thank you.
    --
    Ilya Toytman

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.