can you please give your views on this thread, please?

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by iceni60, Feb 15, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iceni60

iceni60 ( ^o^)

hi :) i am trying to help someone at my ISP's forum. all the things i've said people say i'm totally wrong. i've just had this said to me -

"As its patently obvious that you have some sort of deficiency when it comes to understanding simple requests or maybe a reading deficiency in general"

"I shall ignore the rest of your meaningless and childish drivel- This time!"

can please gave your views on the thread? i know i should just leave it, but there's still the person that needs the help. it just makes me upset when you are trying your best to help and then in all directions you are attacked. here's the thread...

http://www.tiscali.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=80245&perpage=15&pagenumber=1

thanks for your help :)

2. Paul Wilders

Paul Wilders Administrator

Ladies and gents,

Since we have no intention to have sort of a 'forum flame war' over here, all posts/answers have been removed.

The person in need of help is free to post his/here issue over on this forum, and it will be attended. If not: those who do feel the need to join in over on that other board mentioned/linked above, please hop over there and contribute.

This thread is closed.

regards,

paul

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.