can someone tell me what these are

Discussion in 'malware problems & news' started by I C YOU, Feb 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I C YOU

I C YOU Registered Member

rundll32.exe"c:windows\system32\vtsttsss.dll",s

c:windows\system32\ssqrp.exe

rundll32.exe"c:windows\system32\ttuovsyx.dll,"b

i keep removing from start up and i reboot and they are right there again , and i have pop up for anti virus co tryin to get me to download there software ,and window saying buffer over run ,ect... and i run my spyware and malware programes they remove 200 items and within next run of spyware /malware removal programs all is there again , how can i find out why these will not remove do they have any thing to do with above items ? or what can i do to get rid of once and for all ? o_O

and 1 more problem may be related not sure ,, but i try to do system restore it goes tru process and then i get message cannot be restored to that date ,and it wont let me restore to any date shown ,why , yes i have system restore checked to yes

Last edited: Feb 28, 2008
  2. sukarof

sukarof Registered Member

About ssqrp.exe.
    Try do a scan with PrevxCSI or Drwebcureit (see link at bottom of page) and see if one of them can clean your system.
    You should consider change or tighten up you antispyware and antimalware solution, or maybe look at how it would be running in a limited user account.

3. thanatos_theos

thanatos_theos Registered Member

Welcome to Wilders :). Try scanning with the following in safe mode,

VundoFix
    Rogue Remover Free - update first
    SuperAntiSpyware Free - update first

If your infections persist/to be sure you're clean, post a hijackthis log here.

Is it WinAntiVirus?

thanatos

Last edited: Feb 28, 2008
  4. ccsito

ccsito Registered Member

Considering the random alphabetic file name, I wouldn't be surprised if it is another Vundo variant. :mad: :thumbd:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.