can someone tell me about Zemana vs. Privacy Keyboard?

Discussion in 'privacy technology' started by RT808, Jul 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RT808

RT808 Registered Member

which is stronger or has better features for anti-keylogger, anti-screenshot and malware intrusion?

2. Jose_Lisbon

Jose_Lisbon Registered Member

3. Jose_Lisbon

If you want to spend money better do it with Spyshelter.
    Otherwise there are free HIPS that will provide anti-keylogger modules:
    Online Armor
    Comodo
    Private Firewall

4. RT808

RT808 Registered Member

thanks Jose but i think Zemana is $29.95 and not $9.95. Spyshelter free looks promising as it can stop keyloggers and screenshots, but the paid version = $35 USD. I agree $58 for Privacy Keyboard is about the most expensive anti malware out there. I'm trying the free trial, it's interesting but have not tested it like it shows in their video.

I'm also running Avira security suite... does anyone know if it really does the same job as these specialized anti-keyloggers? I'm also trying the Emisoft anti-malware free trial - long time free user and this newest version is most impressive yet. it keeps blocking cookies and things that i never saw before, even after removing a lot of cookies w/ Hitman Pro beta free (thanks for the link i found here).

If i were to buy EAM, and install Spyshelter free, how good would my protection be? Also using Avira suite and router, firefox 5 and sandboxie.

and still curious from Zemana, Privacy Keyboard and SpyShelter users about what they think.

5. cm1971

cm1971 Registered Member

Zemana is pretty strong based on reviews I have seen. Not much would slip by it.

6. crapbag

crapbag Registered Member

:thumb: Running a retricted Sandbox with KeyScrambler and Zemana. I'm happy enough.

Think SpyShelter Pro has a 14 day trial if you fancy trying that. Was trying to check the Zemana site but it seems down. Must be updating or something.

7. Jose_Lisbon

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NXTvaPRa65A
    This one is in Portuguese but the images are enough to understand

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TqPitmo5_tc

I chose these two reviewers because they are trustworthy. Most out there don't deserve the attention.

Avira doesn't have a specialized anti-keylogger module. You can add one of the ones you mentioned to run alongside.

I hope you're not running it with Avira. There will be conflicts.

EAM has a Behaviour Blocker (and two AV engines) and maybe there would be conflicts with Spyshelter. Check EAM's forums to confirm.
    If there are no conflicts then EAM/Spyshelter is a top notch protection.

In the link I provided it shows $9.95.

8. Jose_Lisbon

After trying to access PrivacyKeyboard's site I got this (see snapshot).
    In http://www.urlvoid.com/ the site came out clean but...

Attached Files:

9. Jose_Lisbon

10. RT808

RT808 Registered Member

thanks Jose and everyone, yes, there were conflicts with Avira suite and EAM, but on a machine w/ Trend enterprise it works.

and yes, i also saw some ominous alerts from EAM when installing the Privacy keyboard free. make me wonder about that site after seeing this. i wonder how it will be uninstalling it.

i also have keyscrambler free, it's pretty cool. considering one of their paid versions. so i'm leaning towards spyshelter free or zemana

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.