can someone show me how to login to my ISP's forum, please?

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by iceni60, Jan 25, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iceni60

iceni60 ( ^o^)

hi, i don't know how to login to my ISP's forum. i want to tell them how much i dislike their forum, as i have never managed to get in :mad: can you show me what to do? thanks. :)

http://www.tiscali.co.uk/forums/

2. iceni60

iceni60 ( ^o^)

hi, Brad. that's where i get to too. then i put in my email address they gave me, along with the password that i use for both my modem and email client. then when i click login, the same page loads again :( . i have tried by-passing proxo. but the same thing happens. what am i doing wrong?

i dont like tiscali. all their forums need you to login first. i think they should have one which doesn't require you to login. the only other option is a telephone call at 50p per minute.

3. iceni60

iceni60 ( ^o^)

where did your post go o_O maybe i imagined it :D

4. Eldar

Eldar Registered Member

Hi Ice,
    Use the link you posted and go to the bottom of the page. There you'll see the login. Insert your login and password. :)

Good luck. ;)

Attached Files:

5. iceni60

iceni60 ( ^o^)

Wow. i just went to the bottom of the forum and i didnt see that login, but i did see the attachment below. i think that will work. what a great place to put it :eek:
    thanks for directing me to the bottom of their great forum, Eldar :)

Attached Files:

6. bigbuck

bigbuck Registered Member

Proof that my fingers are faster than my brain! By the time I had hit the reply button, my brain said....surely Ice has tried this!! Sorry!!!

7. iceni60

iceni60 ( ^o^)

well, i'm happy for the help. :)
    it worked i'm logged in now. thanks :cool: that's the first time i have been to that site without wanting the through my PC out the window :D

Attached Files:

8. Eldar

Eldar Registered Member

You're welcome. ;) It's well hidden. Had to search too to find it. Never thought a login would be placed at the bottom :(
    Oh well ... never to old to learn something new. :D
    Glad it's working now.

9. iceni60

iceni60 ( ^o^)

thanks, i just posted there :D . there's someone there saying that HJT is easy to learn about o_O

10. Eldar

Eldar Registered Member

Yeah right, it's easy. :rolleyes: Let him fix an infected PC and we'll see if it works. I've seen enough HJT logs at spywarewarrior, here and others to know that it's only for someone experienced/knowledgeable to clean/fix.
    I surely wouldn't use HJT without knowing what I'm doing. It could ruin my system, but then again I've never been hijacked until now.;)

11. iceni60

iceni60 ( ^o^)

i'd put my $0.02 worth in too, but i dont think it will help much, so i'll leave it :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.