Can someone help me?

Discussion in 'malware problems & news' started by ImAy, Apr 10, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ImAy

ImAy Guest

hi,
    i'm not very clever so i need help.
    Today my copmuter is not working. When i trying to start windows xp it shows blue paper within somthing write. but i can't read the text because the computer restart automaticaly. On my computer date is set to april16 (2005years-04month-16day). I put in other hard disk and set other date then tryed to start windows but it not working like other.. what is it? how can i repair? Is it cernobil virus? but cernobil virus is active in april26,june26. Or what kind of virus can it be?
    How can i get disk of new bios?
    thanx for reading.Please help me.

2. ImAy

ImAy Guest

More information:

I was downloading music from internet and playing that music. When i was listenig music i just get letter from my sister by skype. and we was just talking in chat(skype) when the windows was restarting...

I have i one computer more windows. I config it by Bootmagic... But how can virus get to my others windows o_O At the moment i used xp. But in computer i else have win98,linuxe(was not working) and other xp windows.
    I used in every windows other antivirus and every moth i scan it from trojan, virus, hackers and other *****. i was using programs like norton antivirus 2005,kaspersky newest version,panda newest version,zone alarm...
    My computer : 2.66ghz,256ram...
    Now i looking on internet what it is... i saw calendar. in april 16 active virus was 10. and all 10 virus was or not on xp or low for home user.

3. ronjor

ronjor Global Moderator

ImAy

Why don't you post a hijack log at one of the forums that still offer the service.
    You will have an idea of what is on your computer then.

You can download Hijack This at the link.

https://www.wilderssecurity.com/showthread.php?t=12516

If you want your log reviewed, you'll need to pick a site and read their spyware scanning and cleaning (HijackThis posting) guidelines, following all their required steps carefully, and then posting as directed.

Two of the bigger forums for HijackThis log processing, (meaning they process more log threads each day than many others) are: SpywareInfo.com and CastleCops.com.

http://computercops.biz/forums.html

http://spywarewarrior.com/index.php

4. Firecat

Firecat Registered Member

5. ImAy

ImAy Guest

I just chance my processor. Now everything works...
    But i don't know what was, because i pur processor to other computer. And in other computer every works too... It's incretible..
    Can my computer be safe with "Trend Micro PC-cillin internet security" newer version with everyday updates?
    And where can i see what my cmputer protecsion level... or procents...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.