can someone check my rules please

Discussion in 'other firewalls' started by iceni60, Oct 1, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BlitzenZeus

BlitzenZeus Security Expert

I'm sorry, but a pet peeve of mine is when people don't read the manual available for something before asking about it. I've also had to instruct users not to IM, or E-Mail me about questions in the thread as most of the questions were due to them not reading the material already provided. You can only answer the same question so many times before you wish people would look at the material already provided that usually answers their question. :cool:

An example would be when I was very young, I was the only person in the house who could program the vcr, or even use it without getting fustrated. My parents never read the manual, and if they had just spend a few minutes reading it, they would have a much better understanding of how to use it correctly. :D

2. iceni60

iceni60 ( ^o^)

BZ thats why i posted my last post. at first i thought you were really scary. but now i realise that you are trying to help, and the people you are helping need to know its a two way street. my next post, i hope, wont stress you out too much :) i'll do abit of learning :) . plus i can see how it must get very frustrating posting the same things over and over :eek: for people who dont listen

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.