Can some pls explain why NOD isn't doing a scheduled scan

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by enduser999, Apr 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. enduser999

enduser999 Registered Member

This is a repost from a portion of the thread
    https://www.wilderssecurity.com/showpost.php?p=732835&postcount=36

Now I have switched the Win2k account he uses on a day to day basis to a limited account only to find out that it appears that the weekly scheduled scan no longer runs. I go into NOD32 to look at the parameters which tells the job to run at 2AM Saturday. I look through the logs and sure enough the job appears to have started but shows a status of SCANNING in the NOD32 Scanner Logs and when I look at the logfile in detail and it shows that the scanner had some problems with find the next archive volume in a series of archive files and then the scan job just died.

Seems that the April 1 scan job also did not run to completion.

The job is calling NOD32 as an external execution with the following options

/local /adware /ah /all /arch+ /heur+ /log+ /mailbox+ /pack+ /scanboot+ /scanmbr+ /scanmem+ /scroll+ /sfx+ /unsafe /wrap+

When I go thorugh the parameters of the job under his limited user account after the Run External Command screen I get a window titled Scheduler/Planner with a black Exclamation mark on a yellow triangle, no other information or error message is shown in this window!

2. Detox

Detox Retired Moderator

No duplicate posting please - keep discussion in the previous thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.