Can some pls explain why NOD isn't doing a scheduled scan

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by enduser999, Apr 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. enduser999

enduser999 Registered Member

This is a repost from a portion of the thread
    https://www.wilderssecurity.com/showpost.php?p=732835&postcount=36

Now I have switched the Win2k account he uses on a day to day basis to a limited account only to find out that it appears that the weekly scheduled scan no longer runs. I go into NOD32 to look at the parameters which tells the job to run at 2AM Saturday. I look through the logs and sure enough the job appears to have started but shows a status of SCANNING in the NOD32 Scanner Logs and when I look at the logfile in detail and it shows that the scanner had some problems with find the next archive volume in a series of archive files and then the scan job just died.

Seems that the April 1 scan job also did not run to completion.

The job is calling NOD32 as an external execution with the following options

/local /adware /ah /all /arch+ /heur+ /log+ /mailbox+ /pack+ /scanboot+ /scanmbr+ /scanmem+ /scroll+ /sfx+ /unsafe /wrap+

When I go thorugh the parameters of the job under his limited user account after the Run External Command screen I get a window titled Scheduler/Planner with a black Exclamation mark on a yellow triangle, no other information or error message is shown in this window!

2. Detox

Detox Retired Moderator

No duplicate posting please - keep discussion in the previous thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.