Can Old License Upgraded?

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by Dafranco, Jan 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dafranco

Dafranco Registered Member

Hello, I'm new here. Sorry to say that my english not that good. Hope anyone wouldn't be annoyed with my writing. Ok back to the topic. Last night my friend offer me a nod32 cd with 1 year license to me(from an authorised dealler) for just a few bucks. The problem is that the cd actually a few years back, around 2005 and the version is 2...and the license never ever activated. My question is, can I use the lisence with the latest eset nod32 v3?? Would it still count as valid?:doubt:

2. ASpace

ASpace Guest

Well , you have two questions , which may seem connected but are different .

Any current and active license for ESET product can download and use both v2 or v3 . However , it is another question if the reg code is still active if it is from 2005 . Generally , it should be valid if still not activated but who knows ...

3. webyourbusiness

webyourbusiness Registered Member

you can try to activate it:

http://www.eset.com/activate/

if that fails - contact support direct from the Eset site - there used to be another registration page for CDs/boxes, but it redirected to the activate page I posted above. If you are 100% sure that the activation is not already done, and it fails, then Eset support will help you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.